im writing my history of illustration paper and presentation on jose guadalupe posada and found this very sad excerpt in Posada's Mexico: "his prints, appearing in many journals and on thousands of broadsides, were reocgnized throughout mexico, yet he lived a sedentary life of anonymity and was placed in a paupers grave at his death in 1913 by neighbors, only one of whom could sign his name"
- its done, i think i'll call this one...crazy cat l...
- new woodcut in progress
- i feel like everyone but me is pmsing right now
- holy moly
- Simon Schubert | Projects | Gear
- school is done but im still working and going to b...
- i cant write papers. i hate it i hate it i hate it...
- black sabbath-electric funeral woodcut in progress...
- warm lemon flavored perrier tastes kinda gingery, ...
- i just ate a bowl of campbells chicken noodle soup...
- my sister just showed me this amazing love note
- ▼ May (12)